The excellent resort of Tarvisio Monte Lussari in Italy is just 15 minutes drive from the house and the resorts of Bovec -Sella Nevea (Italy – Slovenia), Arnoldstein Deilandereck & Gerlitzen (Austria) are cca 30 minutes drive, with a number of other resorts reachable as an easy day trip within an hour. Skiing 3 resorts in 3 countries in a weekend is an unforgettable experience that is easily possible from Villa Nebina. There is extensive cross country skiing in walking distance of the house and the house is one of the closest places to stay for the annual World Cup Ski Jumping at Ratece Planica - the world’s highest and most famous ski jumping venue.
Kranjska Gora itself is the most famous mountain resort in Slovenia, hosting annual world cup skiing and ski-jumping events. But with stunning mountain scenery, great access to the Triglav National Park and a host of summer and winter outdoor pursuits (walking, mountain biking, horse riding, cross country skiing, mountaineering & ice skating) it remains very popular all year round. Lake Jasna, a short walk out of the centre of Kranjska Gora offers a stunning place to swim and sunbathe in beautiful mountain scenery. The town itself is a pretty alpine affair, very family friendly, with lots of lively restaurants, bars and a couple of swimming pools / spas. There is a regular daily bus service between Ratece and Kranjska Gora, great for getting to the ski slopes.
|Convenience store||0.3 km|
|Airport 1||50 km to Ljubljana Airport|
|Airport 2||50 km to Klagenfurt Airport (Austria)|
|Bus||There is a good bus service from Rateče to Kranjska Gora, 10 - 15 times / day, from 5am to 10pm in both directions; great for getting to the ski slopes. Also good connections from Kranjska Gora to a variety of destinations in Slovenia.|
|Train||The nearest train stations are Jesenice (30 km), Villach in Austria (30 km), Tarvisio in Italy (20 km).|
|Accommodation type||Studio apartment|
|Size notes||studio apartment|
|No. of bedrooms||1|
|Bedroom notes||Studio Apartment|
|Sofabeds||1 double sofa bed|
|No. of bathrooms||1|
|Bathroom notes||Bathroom with shower compartment, toilet, basin.|
|Kitchen||Small kitchen with 2 ring hob, fridge & kettle.|
|Living room||Apartment does not have a separate living room – studio apartment.|
|Dining room / area||Seating for 2.|
|Garden / outer space||150 m2|
|Garden / outside space||There is a communal balcony shared by Ap 1, 2 & 4. There is a communal parking area behind the house. There is also a barbecue and an outside table and chairs which can be used in the area at the front of the house.|
|TV||Flatscreen cable TV|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||Yes - one car parking space per apartment.|
|Pets||Some pets considered, please check before booking|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
|Other||Communal boot room for skis / bikes etc.|
- Low season: 50 EUR/night (06/01/18-02/02/18, 24/02/18-19/03/18, 26/03/18-06/07/18, 18/08/18-22/12/18)
- Mid season: 55 EUR/night (06/07/18-17/08/18)
- High season: 65 EUR/night (02/02/18-23/02/18, 20/03/18-25/03/18, 23/12/18-04/01/19)
- 3 - 5 nights dependent on season.
- Last minute discount: Permanent 15% discount off whole booking if booked within 1 week of arrival for bookings in all seasons
- Multiple week discount: 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons.
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 1.27 EUR/adults/night, 0.63 EUR children 7-18/night
- Baby beds / other options: Baby bed can be provided upon request free of charge. Additional baby bed can be provided upon request (7 EUR/night)
- Cleaning fee 25 EUR
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR is payable for this property.