The surrounding mountains are in general fantastic for walking; they also offer scope for great mountain biking, canyoning, paragliding as well as skiing. The ski resort Kanin on the Italian border is one of Slovenia’s best with good lift infrastructure and snow record. A second ski area Sella Nevea (Italy) adjoins Kanin and offers good beginner - intermediate level skiing; the one ski pass covers both sides of the mountain. It is a 10 minute drive from the house to the Gondola, which is also open in the Summer giving easy access to breathtaking high altitude walking and mountain biking. There is a wide range of other ski areas in Slovenia / Italy / Austria within day trip distance from the property. Please click here for a map / guide to these resorts.
There is a wonderful lake just 20 minutes from Bovec over the Predel pass into Italy – called Raibl Lake; it is a stunningly beautiful and wild lake between the Kanin and Montaz massifs in the "forgotten" valley which runs from Tarvisio to Sella Nevea.
|Area||Bovec & Soca Valley|
|Convenience store||3 km (Bovec)|
|Airport 1||100km to Trieste Airport (Italy)|
|Airport 2||113km to Ljubljana Brnik Airport (Slovenia)|
|Train||30km to the nearest railway station in Tarvisio (Italy)|
Apartment Gora has a capacity of 5 people while Apartment Dolina sleeps 4.
|Accommodation type||Holiday apartments|
Ap Dolina: Up to 4
Ap Gora: Up to 5
|Internal size||120 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||2|
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2)
Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom (with 2 single beds) in loft
One large double bed (sleeping 2) in open plan living area.
1 single fold-out bed.
|Sofabeds||Ap Dolina: one double sofa bed in the living room (sleeping 2).|
|No. of bathrooms||2|
Ap Dolina: shower enclosure, toilet, basin, hair dryer
Ap Gora: shower enclosure, basin, hair dryer, separate toilet
Ap Dolina: refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave, toaster, hob, grill, oven, washing machine/dryer combo, dishwasher, iron and ironing board
Ap Gora: refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave, toaster, hob, grill, oven, washing machine/dryer combo, dishwasher, iron and ironing board
Ap Dolina: comfortable seating for 5
Ap Gora: comfortable seating for 5
|Dining room / area||
Ap Dolina: seating for 4
Ap Gora: seating for 6, access to small balcony with amazing views of Mt. Svinjak
|Garden / outer space||150 m2|
|Garden / outside space||There is a small garden approx 20m from the apartments with a small table and 4 chairs.|
|Entertainment||Books - fiction / non-fiction, flat screen TV, CD player, stereo, DVD player, video library.|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||Comfortable parking for two cars on gravelled plot to front and left of the house.|
|Pets||Yes - pets considered.|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
Both apartments are air-conditioned.
1 Baby Cot available for either house.
There is a large cellar for storage of luggage and sports equipment.
- Low season: AP Dolina 65 EUR/night ; AP Gora 70 EUR/night (16/09/17-15/12/17, 06/01/18-18/05/18, 15/09/18-14/12/18)
- Mid season: AP Dolina 70 EUR/night ; AP Gora 75 EUR/night (19/05/18-29/06/18, 18/08/18-14/09/18)
- High season: AP Dolina 75 EUR/night ; AP Gora 80 EUR/night (16/12/17-05/01/18, 30/06/18-17/08/18, 15/12/18-04/01/19)
- 3 - 5 nights dependent on season
- Last minute discount: 15% for bookings made within 1 week of arrival
- Multiple week discount: 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons.
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 1.26 EUR/adults/night, 0.63 EUR children 7-18/night
- Baby beds / other options: There is a fold out bed in Aprtment Gora for a 5th person & a baby cot free of charge for use in either houses (subject to availability)
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR / apartment is payable for this property.