Generally the Bovec area offers stunning river and mountain scenery and a huge array adventure sports. The amazing emerald Soca River gives numerous opportunities for white water rafting, kayaking, fishing and other river sports. For mountain walkers and bikers there are endless opportunities for all levels; from gentle mountain paths to more challenging hikes up the peaks of Julian Alps. Kanin ski resort offers further summer and winter opportunities and some of Slovenia’s most spectacular mountain scenery and is connected to Sella Nevea, on the Italian side of the border giving an opportunity for skiing in two countries in one day! There are other ski resorts just a short drive away. Please click here for a map / guide to these resorts.
The charming historical towns of Kobarid and Most na Soci are both within a half hour’s drive and well worth a visit as well as the Tolmin Gorge, and the stunning Vršic and Trenta Valley. Just 20 minutes from Bovec over the Predel pass into Italy – called Raibl Lake; it is a stunningly beautiful and wild lake between the Kanin and Montaz massifs in the "forgotten" valley which runs from Tarvisio to Sella Nevea.
|Area||Bovec & Soca Valley|
|Convenience store||In the village - few minutes walk|
|Restaurant||In the village - few minutes walk|
|Bar||In the village - few minutes walk|
|Airport 1||120 km to Ljubljana Airport|
|Airport 2||115 km to Trieste Airport|
|Bus||Local buses to Nova Gorica, Ljubljana and other domestic destinations.|
|Train||The nearest train stations are Most na Soci (30 km), Villach in Austria (50 km), Tarvisio in Italy (25 km).|
|Accommodation type||Holiday home|
|Internal size||120 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||3|
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2)
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2)
Bedroom 3: Triple bedroom (with 1 single bed and a bunk bed)
|No. of bathrooms||2|
|Bathroom notes||One comfortable bathroom with shower enclosure and an ensuite large bathroom with bath and washing machine.|
|Kitchen||Hob, oven, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, dishwasher.|
|Living room||Comfortable well equipped open plan living / dining / kitchen|
|Dining room / area||Large table with 8 chairs.|
|Garden / outer space||15 m2|
|Garden / outside space||Small covered terrace area with table and chairs|
|Entertainment||Games, bookes, music CDs|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||Parking for 1 car on the side of the house|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
- Low season 110 EUR/night (05/01/19-17/05/19, 28/09/19-20/12/19)
- Mid season 125 EUR/night (18/05/19-28/06/19, 31/08/19-27/09/19)
- High season 140 EUR/night (22/12/18-04/01/19, 29/06/19-30/08/19, 21/12/19-03/01/20)
- 3 - 5 nights dependent on season
- Last minute discount: Permanent 15% discount off whole booking if booked within 1 week of arrival for bookings in all seasons
- Multiple week discount: Permanent 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 2.00 EUR/adults/night, 1.00 EUR children 7-18/night
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Cleaning fee 40 EUR
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR is payable for this property.