Slovenia tourist voucher & Coronavirus / Covid-19 holiday rental information
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic the Slovenian government has issued "Turistični boni" or TOURIST VOUCHERS in the form of a credit on eDavki - the information system of the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia - to every person who permanently resided in Slovenia on 13 March 2020. The vouchers are valid for qualifying accommodation with or without breakfast in Slovenia. Vouchers cannot be used to pay for other supplementary costs such as tourist tax or cleaning fees.
is an adult or a person who will turn 18 years old in year 2020. An adult beneficiary is entitled to a voucher of 200 EUR.
a minor or a person who will not reach the age of 18 in year 2020 is entitled to a voucher of 50 EUR.
Vouchers are transferable between family members, exempt from taxation and may be used in one go or in parts. Tourist vouchers are valid from 19th of June until 31st of December 2020 (last possible overnight stay with the voucher is from 30th to 31st of December 2020).
HOW TO USE YOUR TOURIST VOUCHER AT THINK SLOVENIA PROPERTIES
You can browse our beautiful self catering properties here https://www.thinkslovenia.com/holiday-rentals , the majority of which are available to book with tourist vouchers.
Please enquire to email@example.com with your desired dates / group size / tourist voucher info / desired property or area and we would be very happy to make you proposals.
The value of your booking / the value of the tourist vouchers you wish to redeem will determine the payment structure of your booking. Tourist tax and cleaning fees cannot paid with tourist vouchers.
CORONAVIRUS BOOKING TERMS
Virtually all properties managed by Think Slovenia have new more flexible booking conditions with 15% payable as a deposit and 85% payable 1 week before arrival for bookings made after the introduction of the new booking terms. For these properties payments are refundable in full minus bank charges in the event that government Coronavirus regulations mean your stay cannot be fulfilled. In the event of cancellation for other reasons - a refund can be offered if we find replacement guests for the same period that you cancel, pro rata to the value and length of the replacement booking and subject to an administration fee of 50 EUR + VAT.
For any properties with different booking / cancellation conditions, these will be advised prior to booking.
CORONAVIRUS SLOVENIA TRAVEL INFO
You can find information on the Slovenian government’s latest travel restrictions in relation to the Coronavirus pandemic here
HEALTH INSTITUTE (NIJZ) RECOMMENDATIONS
Virtually all of our properties have committed to set up and prepare their property according to Slovenian health institute (NIJZ) Coronavirus recommendations:
- Textile and other decorative elements plus auxiliary items removed (rugs, decorative pillows, vases, extra blankets, bedcovers, toys / books / board games, printed welcome letters, all condiments…)
- Check in and check out contactless where possible
- Hand sanitisers provided
- Promotional material removed
- Bedrooms occupied by members of the same household
- Where bathrooms are shared between members of different households, guests to be informed to disinfect / air it regularly / wear masks
- Display of information in Slovenian / English about preventive safety behaviour
- Airing the property for 2 hours before & after cleaning
- Disinfecting the following areas: staircase railings, switches, cupboard and wardrobe handles, door handles, kitchen counters, window sills, window handles, toilet seat, toilet flusher, all taps (in addition we are recommending disinfection of keys, keysafes, remote controls, toilet brush, appliances, thermostats, hairdriers, irons and ironing boards, bins, plugs and cables, sinks, fridge, freezer door, welcome baskets, showers and bath, cleaning equipment, kids items - cot / chair
We apologise to all our guest that due to the above recommendations our properties will be a little more basic than normal with decorative elements, games, books, toys etc removed.
Virtually all of our properties offer contactless service:
- arrival and departure via a key safe at the property
- full guest instructions issued by email prior to arrival
- registration conducted online
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS
At most of our holiday rental homes we have new multiweek booking discounts in place:
5% on stays 7-14 days, 10% on stays 14-21 days , 15% on stays 21-28 days, 20% on stays 28-42 days, 25% on stays 42 days+