The Bled area is a great place to be based for exploring Slovenia's many ski areas - there is a small resort in the town itself but most skiers based in Bled visit the excellent resorts of Vogel, Krvavec & Kranjska Gora which are each half an hour's drive away (or there is a ski bus from Bled to Vogel / Krvavec). There is a wide range of other ski areas in Slovenia / Italy / Austria within day trip distance from the property. Please click here for a map / guide to these resorts.
Bled is in a fantastic position for exploring Slovenia’s many sights with plenty of easy day trips possible including stunning Lake Bohinj just 25 minutes away, Slovenia’s pretty capital Ljubljana and the medieval town of Skofja Loka each just 45 minutes drive away.
|No. of bedrooms||Number|
|No. of bathrooms||Number|
|Dining room / area||Freetext|
|Garden / outer space||m2|
|Garden / outside space||Freetext|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Pets||Yes / no / considered|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||Freetext|
- Low season 130 EUR/night (05/01/19-26/04/19, 19/10/19-20/12/19)
- Mid season: 140 EUR/night (27/04/19-14/06/19, 07/09/19-18/10/19)
- High season 160 EUR/night (15/06/19-06/09/19, 21/12/19-03/01/20)
- 3 - 5 nights dependent on season
- Last minute discount: Permanent 15% discount off whole booking if booked within 1 week of arrival for bookings in all seasons
- Multiple week discount: Permanent 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount only
- Tourist tax: 2.50 EUR/adults/night, 1.25 EUR children 7-18/night
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Cleaning fee 40 EUR
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR is payable for this property.