We do have to advise guests that Effie Perine is located next to the Bled - Recica road, which can be busy at peak times, however, we were surprised by how little impact this has once inside the apartments - evidently the high quality build and insulation levels in the house ensures that any road noise is minimal.
For those wanting to explore further afield, the Bled area is surrounded by beautiful scenery and things to do from walks around the lovely Vintgar Gorge to great mountain walking and mountain biking on the Pokljuka Plateau, kayaking, canyoning and rafting on the Sava Bohinjka River and its tributaries, as well of course as swimming and boating on Lake Bled itself. Bled is also a great place to be based for exploring Slovenia's many ski areas - there is a small resort in the town itself but most skiers based in Bled visit the excellent resorts of Vogel, Krvavec & Kranjska Gora which are each half an hour's drive away (or there is a ski bus from Bled to Vogel / Krvavec). Bled is in a fantastic position for exploring Slovenia’s many sights with plenty of easy day trips possible including stunning Lake Bohinj just 25 minutes away, Slovenia’s pretty capital Ljubljana and the medieval town of Skofja Loka each just 45 minutes drive away.
On street level is the garage and stairs up to the accommodation. On the 1st floor is the 30 m2 Studio comprising a quality double bed, double sofa bed accommodating up to 2 extra adults, quality kitchen with dining area and sleek modern bathroom. Also to be found on the first floor is the 30 m2 Comfort Studio, also offering a quality double bed, double sofa-bed in the living room (suitable for 2 children only) quality kitchen with dining area and sleek modern bathroom. The difference between the Studio and Comfort Studio is the larger kitchen in the latter.
On the 2nd floor is the fantastic, spacious Duplex Apartment - a lovely space with high ceilings offering ample living area (90 m2) with a separated mezzanine sleeping area offering near total privacy from the rest of the apartment. Downstairs is the comfortable living area, open plan with a fully equipped modern kitchen and dining area. A double sofa bed can also be found in the living area, allowing for 2 extra adults (or children). The double bedroom with its double bed is on the upper mezzanine level and has its own TV and armchair offering an additional space to relax. From the Duplex Apartment are nice views over Bled town to the Karavanke mountains in the distance. The apartment also offers a small private terrace to the rear of the building.
There is also a small communal patio area adjoining the house with 2 chairs and a table for a cup of coffee outside.
|No. of bedrooms||Number|
|No. of bathrooms||Number|
|Dining room / area||Freetext|
|Garden / outer space||m2|
|Garden / outside space||Freetext|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Pets||Yes / no / considered|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||Freetext|
- base price: from 129 EUR/night to 149 EUR/night (05/01/19-30/06/19, 01/10/19-03/01/20)
- summer price: from 140 EUR/night to 160 EUR/night (01/07/19-30/09/19)
- 3 nights
- Last minute discount: Permanent 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons
- Multiple week discount: Permanent 15% discount off whole booking if booked within 1 week of arrival for bookings in all seasons
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 3.13 EUR/adults/night, 1.57 EUR children 7-18/night
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Pets: 15 EUR/night
- Baby beds / other options: /
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.