On the Adriatic coast just a short drive away is one of Slovenia's premier attractions & its most beautiful coastal town - Piran, the bustling family resort of Portoroz & the charming seaside town of Izola which both offer a wide range of things to do and beaches to enjoy the waters of the Adriatic. Further afield, but still in easy day trip distance are the world famous caves at Postojna, golf & the historic Lippizaner stud at Lipica. Slovenia's charming capital Ljubljana is just 90 minutes drive and day trips into Trieste & Venice in Italy or Croatia's beautiful Istrian coast are easily possible.
|Area||Piran & Adriatic|
|Convenience store||A few kilometres drive|
|Restaurant||A few kilometres drive|
|Bar||A few kilometres drive|
|Airport 1||k120km to Ljubljana Airport|
40km to Trieste Airport (Italy)
60km to Pula / Rijeka Airports (Croatia)
There are some local bus connections but a car is recommended.
Bus connections run up and down the coast to a variety of destinations in Slovenia.
|Train||The nearest train station is Koper (cca 15 km)|
|Accommodation type||holiday villa|
|Internal size||100 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||2|
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2)
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2) plus additional day bed.
|No. of bathrooms||1|
|Bathroom notes||Bathroom with shower enclosure in the main house, additional shower room in the pool house.|
|Kitchen||Washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, oven.|
|Living room||Lovely living room with fireplace. Open plan with the dining area which has a beautiful stone arch leading through to the kitchen.|
|Dining room / area||Open plan dining area with six chairs.|
|Garden / outer space||400m2|
|Garden / outside space||
Lovely garden surrounding the property.
8m x 4m pool, small pool house with shower and toilet
Outdoor table and chairs for alfesco eating
There is a play area for children with the possibility of playing volleyball or badminton.
|TV||Satellite TV and some international channels|
|Entertainment||DVD player & home cinema system|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||Private on site parking. Guests should advise in the event of having more than 1 car|
|Pets||Some pets considered, please check before booking|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||Bedrooms are on the first floor|
The charming owners can arrange for you to watch or take part in the annual grape / olive harvests. They can also provide you with delicious local cheeses, wines, oil and other products and even meals on request.
Additional cleaning on request.
- Season A: 275 EUR/night (6/7/2019 – 23/8/2019)
- Season B: 245 EUR/night (29/6/2019 – 5/7/2019 , 24/8/2019 – 30/8/2019 , 14/12/2019 – 3/1/2020)
- Season C: 170 EUR/night (1/6/2019 – 28/6/2019 , 31/8/2019 – 6/9/2019)
- Season D: 140 EUR/night (27/4/2019 – 31/5/2019 , 7/9/2019 – 30/10/2019)
- 4 - 7 night dependent on season
- Last minute discount: /
- Multiple week discount: /
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- Tourist tax: 2.00 EUR/adults/night, 1.00 EUR children 7-18/night
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Baby beds / other options: /
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 400 EUR is payable for this property.