Piran is undoubtedly one of Slovenia's premier attractions & its most beautiful coastal town - a beautiful medieval Venetian town on a peninsula jutting out into the Adriatic, packed with historic buildings, charming squares, great places to eat and drink & a wide range of places to enjoy the warm Adriatic waters. The town focuses around Tartini Square which is overlooked by the iconic St George's Cathedral. A few kms from Piran are the bustling family resorts of Portoroz & the charming seaside town of Izola which offer a wide range of things to do. Inland lies picturesque wine growing country (mainly growing a delicious red grape variety unique to Slovenia - Refosk) & attractions such as world famous caves at Postojna, golf & the historic Lippizaner stud at Lipica. Slovenia's charming capital Ljubljana is just 90 minutes drive and day trips into Trieste & Venice in Italy or Croatia's beautiful Istrian coast are easily possible. A fantastic place to be based for a family or romantic break on the Adriatic.
|Convenience store||10 minutes walk|
|Restaurant||10 minutes walk|
|Bar||10 minutes walk|
|Airport 1||137 km to Ljubljana Airport|
|Airport 2||50 km to Trieste Airport (Italy)|
|Bus||Bus connections from Piran to a variety of destinations in Slovenia.|
|Train||The nearest train station is Koper (13km)|
|Accommodation type||Maisonette in a holiday villa.|
|Internal size||100 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||2|
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen (standard double bed)
Bedrooms are on the first floor.
|Sofabeds||Double sofa bed on the ground floor.|
|No. of bathrooms||2|
|Bathroom notes||Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower
Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower
|Kitchen||4 ring stove, coffee maker, toaster, grill, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.|
|Living room||Open plan living room with the kitchen / dining area and has large sofa(bed) and access onto the terrace.|
|Dining room / area||Seating for 6 people.|
|Garden / outer space||2000 m2|
|Garden / outside space||Private terrace area. Shared terrace at the front of the house and shared garden with BBQ.|
|Entertainment||Ping Pong table, radio, stereo, audio tape player, books, books for Kids, games, games for Kids, toys, video Games, Television, Internet|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||2 parking spaces|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||Wheelchair inaccessible|
|Other||Air conditioning is available|
- A season: 75 EUR/night (price displayed is for 2 guests, + 10 Eur/person/night for every additional guest)
- B season: 95 EUR/night (price displayed is for 2 guests, + 10 Eur/person/night for every additional guest)
- C season: 100 EUR/night
- D season: 120 EUR/night
- E season: 140 EUR/night
- F season: 160 EUR/night
- 2 - 7 nights dependent on season
- Tourist tax: 2.50 EUR/adults/night, 1.25 EUR children 7-18/night
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Final cleaning 48 eur
- Baby beds / other options: /
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 250 EUR is payable for this property.