Where the road meets the lake shore just 2 minutes walk away from the apartments there is a supermarket, several excellent restaurants, various points for swimming or catching a "pletna" boat to the island and start points for hiking up to one of the several hills offering stunning views over the Lake (including Straza hill where Bled adventure park / Summer sledging piste are located).
The heart of Lake Bled town is a couple of minutes drive or 15 minutes walk away (1.3km), whilst to the most famous beach area at Zaka it is a lovely 2km walk around the lake shore. Don't forget to also explore the idyllic countryside and charming villages in the opposite direction from the Lake offering unforgettable views of the Karavanke mountains, the charming medieval Radovljica town 10km away and the beautiful Sava Bohinka and Sava Dolinka rivers both within a few kilometres southwards.
|Area||Lake Bled and Bohinj|
|Convenience store||In walking distance|
|Restaurant||In walking distance|
|Bar||In walking distance|
|Airport 1||30 km to Ljubljana airport|
|Airport 2||50 km to Klagenfurt airport (Austria)|
|Bus||Bus connections from Bled to a variety of destinations in Slovenia. Bus stop Mlino only 350m from the apartment|
|Train||The nearest train station is cca 3 km away at Lesce Bled|
|Other||There is a ski bus from Bled to Krvavec that runs only during the ski season, only on weekends, departing at 9am and returning at 4pm. There is also a ski bus that runs from Bled to Vogel, only during the ski season on days that are suitable for skiing and the ski centre is open. Departing Bled at 9am and returning from Vogel at 4pm|
Mlino Apartment is located on the upper level and is the largest apartment offering spacious bright rental accommodation with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony and separate terrace both with valley views. An entry room leads to a galley kitchen with shower room at the end. From the kitchen there is a the spacious separate living - dining room with additional sofabed for one person and access to the balcony. Both bedrooms have one double bed and one single bed. One bedroom is ensuite. The balcony and terrace both offer table and chairs for alfresco relaxation and dining.
|Accommodation type||Self-catering apartment|
|Internal size||80 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||2|
2 bedroom each with 1 double bed and 1 sigle bed.
|Sofabeds||Sofa bed for one person in living room.|
|No. of bathrooms||2|
|Bathroom notes||2 bathrooms with shower.|
|Kitchen||Big kitchen designed for holiday use rather than offering all the appliances that you might expect at home. The apartment has fridge, cooking hob, oven & kettle.|
|Living room||Open plan living room.|
|Dining room / area||Seating for 6 people|
|Garden / outer space||20 m2|
|Garden / outside space||Big open terrace with view, table, chairs and BBQ.|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||1 parking place.|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
- Low season 110 EUR/night
- High season 125 EUR/night
- 3 - 5 nights dependent on season
- Last minute discount: 15% for bookings made within 1 week of arrival.
- Multiple week discount: 5% on stays of 10 nights.
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 3.13 EUR/adults/night, 1.57 EUR children 7-18/night
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Cleaning fee 35 EUR
- Baby beds / other options: Baby bed and high chair can be provided upon request (only one for all 4 apartments)
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR is payable for this property.