The Bled area is surrounded by beautiful scenery and things to do from walks around the lovely Vintgar Gorge and various hills surrounding the lake to great mountain walking and mountain biking on the Pokljuka Plateau, kayaking, canyoning and rafting on the Sava Bohinjka River and its tributaries, as well of course as swimming and boating on Lake Bled itself. Bled is also a great place to be based for exploring Slovenia's many ski areas - there is a small resort in the town itself but most skiers based in Bled visit the excellent resorts of Vogel, Krvavec & Kranjska Gora which are each half an hour's drive away (or there is a ski bus from Bled to Vogel / Krvavec).
There is a wide range of other ski areas in Slovenia / Italy / Austria within day trip distance from the property. Please click for a ski resort guide.
Bled is in a fantastic position for exploring Slovenia’s many sights with plenty of easy day trips possible including stunning Lake Bohinj just 25 minutes away, Slovenia’s pretty capital Ljubljana and the medieval town of Skofja Loka each just 45 minutes drive away.
|Area||Lakes Bled & Bohinj|
|Convenience store||500 m|
|Airport 1||30 km to Ljubljana Airport|
|Airport 2||50 km to Klagenfurt Airport (Austria)|
|Bus||There is a ski bus from Bled to Krvavec that runs only during the ski season, only on weekends, departing at 9am and returning at 4pm. There is also a ski bus that runs from Bled to Vogel, only during the ski season on days that are suitable for skiing and the ski centre is open. Departing Bled at 9am and returning from Vogel at 4pm. You will also find bus connections from Bled to a variety of destinations in Slovenia.|
|Train||The nearest train station is cca 3km away at Lesce Bled.|
All apartments have one on-site parking space and access to the beautiful shared garden area with BBQ and views of the Karavanke mountains. Apartment 2 is located on the ground floor of the building.
|Accommodation type||Holiday apartment|
|Internal size||40 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||1|
|Bedroom notes||Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with double bed sleeping 2|
|No. of bathrooms||1|
|Bathroom notes||A clean functional modern bathroom with shower enclosure.|
|Kitchen||Kitchen in the apartment is modern and functional, designed for holiday use rather than offering all the appliances that you might expect at home. It has a fridge with freezer compartment, microwave oven, cooking hob & kettle.|
|Living room||Open plan living room / kitchen / diner.|
|Dining room / area||Open plan living room / kitchen / diner with seating relevant to the size of the apartment.|
|Garden / outer space||100 m2|
|Garden / outside space||Good sized garden with garden furniture and BBQ, shared between all apartments.|
|TV||Cable TV with international channels|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||Parking at the front of the house - 1 space per apartment.|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
- Low season 90 EUR/night (30/04/19 - 31/05/19)
- Mid season 99 EUR/night (01/06/19 - 10/07/19 ; 26/08/19 - 30/09/19)
- High season 125 EUR/night (11/07/19 - 25/08/19)
- 3 nights
- Last minute discount: Not activated
- Multiple week discount: 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons.
- Low Occupancy discount: Not activated
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 3.13 EUR/adults/night, 1.57 EUR children 7-18/night
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Baby beds / other options: Baby bed can be provided upon request (12 EUR/night)
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.