Bovec itself not only offers stunning scenery but is a mecca for adventure sports. The amazing emerald Soca River is just out of the town and there are numerous opportunities for white water rafting, kayaking, fishing and other river sports. For mountain walkers and bikers there are endless opportunities for all levels; from gentle mountain paths to more challenging hikes up the peaks of Julian Alps. Kanin ski resort offers further summer and winter opportunities and some of Slovenia’s most spectacular mountain scenery and is connected to Sella Nevea, on the Italian side of the border giving an opportunity for skiing in two countries in one day! There are other ski resorts short drive away. Please click here for a map / guide to these resorts.
For day trips the charming historical towns of Kobarid and Most na Soci are well worth a visit as well as the Tolmin Gorge, and the stunning Vršic and Trenta Valley. There is also a wonderful lake just 20 minutes from Bovec over the Predel pass into Italy – called Raibl Lake; it is a stunningly beautiful and wild lake between the Kanin and Montaz massifs in the "forgotten" valley which runs from Tarvisio to Sella Nevea.
|Village||Mala vas - Bovec|
|Convenience store||Bovec - approx 300m|
|Restaurant||Bovec - approx 300m|
|Bar||Bovec - approx 300m|
|Airport 1||87km to Trieste Airport (Italy)|
|Airport 2||113km to Ljubljana Brnik Airport (Slovenia)|
|Bus||Bus station In Bovec.|
|Train||30km to the nearest railway station in Tarvisio (Italy)|
|Accommodation type||Holiday home with large terrace|
|Capacity notes||House has a maximum adult capacity of 8, groups of 10 are possible only if there are 2 children in the party.|
|Internal size||130 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||4|
|Bedroom notes||Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2)
Bedroom 2: Quadruple bedroom (with 2 single beds and a bunk bed, sleeping 4)
Bedroom 3: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2)
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2)
|No. of bathrooms||2|
|Bathroom notes||2 Bathrooms: Bathroom with a shower on the first floor and bathroom which has a bath with shower and shower screen in the loft.|
|Kitchen||A fully equipped kitchen that includes gas hob, oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, microwave, cooking utensils, toaster and a coffee machine.|
|Living room||Cosy living room on the first floor with 2 sofas, woodburner and terrace access.|
|Dining room / area||Dining table in the kitchen sitting up to 8.|
|Garden / outer space||100 m2|
|Garden / outside space||There is a small garden adjoining the property and a lovely terrace accessed from the living room with table & chairs and views of the surronding mountains.|
|Entertainment||Wi-Fi Internet, TV|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||Parking in front of the house|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
|Other||High chair & baby cot are available upon request (free of charge).|
- Low season 130 EUR/night (05/01/19-17/05/19, 28/09/19-20/12/19)
- Mid season 145 EUR/night (18/05/19-28/06/19, 31/08/19-27/09/19)
- High season 160 EUR/night (22/12/18-04/01/19, 29/06/19-30/08/19, 21/12/19-03/01/20)
- 3 - 5 nights dependent on season
- Last minute discount: 15% for bookings made within 1 week of arrival
- Multiple week discount: 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons.
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 2 EUR/adults/night, 1 EUR children 7-18/night
- Cleaning fee 40 EUR
- Baby beds / other options: 1 baby cot & 1 high chair available free of charge
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR is payable for this property.