The Bled area is surrounded by beautiful scenery and things to do from walks around the lovely Vintgar Gorge and various hills surrounding the lake to great mountain walking and mountain biking on the Pokljuka Plateau, kayaking canyoning and rafting on the Sava Bohinjka River and its tributaries, as well of course as swimming and boating on Lake Bled itself. Bled is also a great place to be based for exploring Slovenia's many ski areas - there is a small resort in the town itself but most skiers based in Bled visit the excellent resorts of Vogel, Krvavec & Kranjska Gora which are each half an hour's drive away (or there is a ski bus from Bled to Vogel / Krvavec).
There is a wide range of other ski areas in Slovenia / Italy / Austria within day trip distance from the property. Please click here for a map / guide to these resorts.
Bled is in a fantastic position for exploring Slovenia’s many sights with plenty of easy day trips possible including stunning Lake Bohinj just 25 minutes away, Slovenia’s pretty capital Ljubljana and the medieval town of Skofja Loka each just 45 minutes drive away.
|Area||Lakes Bled & Bohinj|
|Convenience store||0.2 km|
|Airport 1||30 km to Ljubljana Airport|
|Airport 2||50 km to Klagenfurt Airport (Austria)|
|Bus||There is a ski bus from Bled to Krvavec that runs only during the ski season, only on weekends, departing at 9am and returning at 4pm. There is also a ski bus that runs from Bled to Vogel, only during the ski season on days that are suitable for skiing and the ski centre is open. Departing Bled at 9am and returning from Vogel at 4pm. You will also find bus connections from Bled to a variety of destinations in Slovenia.|
|Train||The nearest train station is cca 3 km away at Lesce Bled.|
|Accommodation type||holiday apartment|
|Internal size||45 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||1|
|Bedroom notes||Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (with double bed sleeping 2)|
|Sofabeds||One double sofabed (sleeping 2)|
|No. of bathrooms||1|
|Bathroom notes||One spacious bathroom with shower enclosure.|
|Kitchen||2 ring hob, fridge, freezer microwave, kettle, sandwich press|
|Living room||Living room is comfortable with coffee table and open plan with dining area / kitchen.|
|Dining room / area||Dining table with 4-5 chairs – open plan with the living room / kitchen.|
|Garden / outer space||8m2|
|Garden / outside space||Balcony (bedroom acces only)|
|Entertainment||Hi - fi|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||There are two spaces for the apartments behind the house - available on a first come first served basis. Otherwise there are a couple of car parking areas within a couple of hundred metres of the apartment and free parking a 5-10 minute walk away.|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
Ap 3 is on the first floor.
Note that there sometimes is early morning noise from the post office next door.
- Low season 80 EUR/night
- High season 95 EUR/night
- 3 - 5 nights dependent on season
- Last minute discount: 15% for bookings made within 1 week of arrival.
- Multiple week discount: 5% on stays of 10 nights.
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 1.50 EUR/adults/night, 0.75 EUR children 7-18/night
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Cleaning fee 30 EUR
- Baby beds / other options: Baby bed can be provided upon request (for extra charge 7 Eur per night).
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR is payable for this property.