Walking is one of the main summer attractions with a huge range of beautiful trails to suit all abilities. Running through Podkoren is also a wonderful cycling trail on an old railway track runs 30km from the bottom of the Upper Sava Valley into Italy. There is also a huge range of mountain biking in the region including a World Cup mountain bike park on the Kranjska Gora ski slopes. There is also a Summer Sledging piste on the ski slopes which is very popular with kids.
The town of Kranjska Gora itself is a pretty alpine affair, very family friendly, with lots of lively restaurants, bars and a couple of swimming pools / spas. Around Kranjska Gora are a number of extremely pretty villages (including Podkoren, Ratece, Mojstrana, Dovje) in idyllic mountain surroundings. There is a wide range of other ski areas in Slovenia / Italy / Austria within day trip distance from the property. Please click here for a map / guide to these resorts.
|Convenience store||Within walking distance|
|Restaurant||Within walking distance|
|Bar||Within walking distance|
|Airport 1||68 km to Ljubljana Airport|
|Airport 2||70 km to Klagenfurt Airport (Austria)|
|Bus||Bus connections from Kranjska Gora to a variety of destinations in Slovenia.|
|Train||The nearest train stations are Jesenice (30 km), Villach in Austria (30 km), Tarvisio in Italy (20 km)|
|Accommodation type||Holiday apartment|
|Internal size||65 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||2|
Bedroom 1 : Double bedroom (with king size bed sleeping 2)
Bedroom 2 : Twin bedroom (with 2 single beds)
|Sofabeds||Two sofas in the living room that convert into single beds.|
|No. of bathrooms||1|
|Bathroom notes||Bathroom with bath/shower, heated towel rail and washing machine. Hairdryer.
|Kitchen||Newly fitted ceramic hob & dishwasher. Fridge with freezer shelf. Microwave, crockery and cutlery. Washing machine, iron/ironing board.|
|Living room||Open plan dining/lounge area on split level. Two sofas convert into 2 single beds. Smart TV with Netflix and stereo/CD/MP3 player. Wi-Fi. Games, toys and books. Wide windows and patio door to balcony facing centre of the village. Thermostat for heating.|
|Dining room / area||Pine dining table comfortably seats 6-8 people. Highchair available.|
|Garden / outer space||10 m2|
|Garden / outside space||On the balcony, there are two spacious cupboards containing clothes airier, ironing board, multiple shelves for food storage, etc. Fold up table and four balcony chairs.|
|Entertainment||Smart TV with Netflix, games, toys and books.|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||Secure communal car parking, access through barrier. Maximum 1 x car possible: Public parking nearby for any additional vehicles.|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
|Other||Secure basement storage for ski equipment. There is a sledge and selection of bikes at guests disposal. There is also a travel cot if required.|
- Low season 81 EUR/night (31/03/2019-05/07/2019 , 07/09/2019-20/12/2019)
- Mid season 99 EUR/night (05/01/2019-30/03/2019 , 06/07/2019-06/09/2019 , 04/01/2020-27/03/2020)
- High season 116 EUR/night (21/12/2019-03/01/2020)
- 3 -4 nights depending on season
- Last minute discount: Permanent 15% discount off whole booking if booked within 1 week of arrival for bookings in all seasons
- Multiple week discount: Permanent 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons
- Low Occupancy discount: /
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 2.00 EUR/adults/night, 1.00 EUR children 7-18/night (already included in the price)
- Tourist tax is calculated based on valid regulations at the time of booking. If local regulations on tourist tax change between booking and arrival, the amount which is correct at the time of arrival will be chargeable.
- Baby beds / other options: /
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR is payable for this property.