Villa Recica is located in a quiet residential area on the desirable castle side of the lake, ideally placed to access all that the area has to offer, with excellent restaurants (including the highly rated 1906 restaurant at Hotel Triglav a short walk away) and the popular Zaka lakeside beach area just a 15 minute walk away from where the path circuiting the lake can be accessed. The centre of Bled town is a 5 minute drive or a beautiful half hour walk around the lake shore.
Please note as the Villa is in an elevated position there is a modest climb to reach the property form the lake shore.
Lake Bled is in a fantastic position for exploring Slovenia’s many sights with plenty of easy day trips possible including stunning Lake Bohinj just 25 minutes away, Slovenia’s pretty capital Ljubljana and the medieval town of Skofja Loka each just 45 minutes drive away. The Bled area is also a great place to be based for exploring Slovenia's many ski areas - there is a small resort in the town itself but most skiers based in Bled visit the excellent resorts of Vogel, Krvavec & Kranjska Gora which are each half an hour's drive away (or there is a ski bus from Bled to Vogel / Krvavec). There is a wide range of other ski areas in Slovenia / Italy / Austria within day trip distance from the property. Please click here for a map / guide to these resorts.
|Convenience store||3km from the apartment in Bled|
|Restaurant||Walking distance: the 1906 restaurant at Hotel Triglav|
|Bar||Walking distance at Hotel Triglav|
|Airport 1||37 km to Ljubljana Airport|
|Airport 2||85 km to Klagenfurt Airport (Austria)|
|Bus||From central Bled there is bus station with connections around the country.|
|Train||Lake Bled train station is a 10 minute walk away|
|Ski Bus||There is a ski bus from Bled to Krvavec that runs only during the ski season, only on weekends, departing at 9am and returning at 4pm. There is also a ski bus that runs from Bled to Vogel, only during the ski season on days that are suitable for skiing and the ski centre is open. Departing Bled at 9am and returning from Vogel at 4pm. You will also find bus connections from Bled to a variety of destinations in Slovenia.|
|Accommodation type||Lake view holiday home|
|Capacity||Up to 7|
|Internal size||154 m2|
|No. of bedrooms||2|
|Bedroom notes||Bedroom 1: 2nd floor. Double bedroom
Bedroom 2: 2nd floor. Double bedroom
Bedroom 3: Single day bed which folds out into double sofabed
|Sofabeds||One double sofa bed in the living room (suitable for 2 kids or one adult)|
|No. of bathrooms||2|
|Bathroom notes||Two bathrooms (one with shower, the other one with bathtub), additional separate toilet.|
|Kitchen||The kitchen is well stocked with utensils and has a hob, oven, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, kettle, toaster & coffee machine. A large kitchen island is great for meal preparation or a more informal sitting area. In the basement there are washing machine and a drying rack.|
|Living room||The living room of the apartment is open plan with the kitchen / dining area and has large L shaped sofa (bed) and access onto the terrace.|
|Dining room / area||Seating for 8.|
|Garden / outer space||30 m2|
|Garden / outside space||There is a large terrace accesible from the living room with a small table and chairs and with a beutiful views to Lake Bled. A good size balcony is accesible from the master bedroom also overlooking the lake and the second bedroom has an additional balcony.|
|Entertainment||WiFi Internet, Large plasma TV with satellite TV channels|
|Provided by owner||Bed linen, towels and tea towels.|
|Parking||Yes - covered parking with 2 parking spaces|
|Smoking||Not permitted inside the property.|
|Accessible for disabled||No|
|Other||There is a baby cot available to use (please bring your own bedding for your baby)|
- Low season 180 EUR/night (07/01/17-1905/17, 23/09/17-15/12/17)
- Mid season: 200 EUR/night (20/05/17-30/06/17, 19/08/17-22/09/17)
- High season 225 EUR/night (01/07/17-18/08/17)
- Festive season 245 EUR/night (17/17/16-06/01/17, 16/12/17-05/01/18)
- 2 - 4 nights dependent on season
- Last minute discount: Permanent 15% discount off whole booking if booked within 1 week of arrival for bookings in all seasons
- Multiple week discount: 5% discount on stays of 10 nights or more in all seasons.
- Low Occupancy discount: Low Occupancy discount: Permanent 10% discount on stays of 3 nights or more outside peak season for groups comprising 33% or less of the total capacity of the property (THIS APPLIES FOR GROUPS OF 1-3 PEOPLE )
- One discount of highest value is applicable per booking
- Tourist tax: 1.27 EUR/adults/night, 0.64 EUR children 7-18/night
- Baby beds / other options: Baby bed can be provided upon request (7 EUR/night)
- Deposit / payment schedule is stated in booking information under property calendar on the right.
- A refundable security deposit of 200 EUR is payable for this property.